1962 Plymouth Coronado
|Oliver Zinn writes from Germany: This 1962 Plymouth Coronado is an extremely rare 8 passenger version of a 1962 Plymouth B-body; these wre only built in the town Antwerp in Begium (Europe!).
These Mopars were built by using a 4 door front half and 2 door rear half!
- 6 cylinder, 3 speed manual column shift
- nearly all the complete trim is in the trunk
- 8-3/4 rear axle
- original 15 inch Steel Rims
- original heavy duty suspension with front sway bar
- needs some welding, but frame is in good condition
- has been dry stored for many many years
- the only car like this that I ever saw
These center seats were added in addition to the original front and back seats when the Plymouth was built.
2008 UPDATE: The Plymouth was sold to a person from Sweden who is collecting hearse vehicles.
Great find and well worth restoring! Glad someone saved the Plymouth!
October 24, 2007: Updated January 3, 2008